- Purchase of Pharmaceutical Raw materials, Excipients, Packing Materials, lab chemicals, Capex materials, Stationery, maintenance and utility items.
- Ensure timely deliveries to own and 3rd party Manufacturing sites.
- Develop new vendors and and process vendor qualification activities.
- Follow-up for orders in process with respective vendors.
- Update list of approved suppliers, list of products and prices for API Excipients monthly. Preparing quotes comparison sheet and update it timely.
- Working on ERP preparing PO, sales order, maintaining of inventory etc.
- Co-ordination with manufacturing units and branches, Co-ordinate between designers and legal requirements on packs of the products, rate negotiations, purchase planning, payment planning to suppliers etc.
Salary: INR 2,25,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Role:Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce, B.Sc - Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry
Fredun Pharmaceuticals Limited
Company website- www.fredungroup.com
Address- Fredun Pharmaceuticals Ltd, 26 Manoj Industrial Premises, G.D Ambekar Marg, Wadala West Mumbai- 400031.
Time and Venue
Fredun Pharmaceuticals Ltd. 26 Manoj Industrial Premises, G.D Ambekar mard, Wadala West, Mumbai- 400031. Nearest Station Wadala & Dadar. Land Mark- Wadala Ram Mandir and Wadala Udyog Bhavan.